A Comprehensive Guide To $ZEE The Native Token Of ZeroSwap.
One of the main advantages of DeFi is that it is open for everyone to engage with; most DeFi protocols today have a token and a utility attached to them. With the token comes an opportunity to participate in the development of the protocol, earn yield, get access to exclusive offers on a product and get rewarded for participation.
The permissionless and open-source nature of the cryptocurrencies has empowered the users with the ability to earn while the protocol drives revenue from customers. To exercise the rewards, one needs to hold the token of the DeFi protocol; with 1000+ protocols in existence, it is a tough choice to discover what tokens will optimise your DeFi experience.
Today we will cover the utility of $ZEE, the native token of ZeroSwap Protocol, one of the leading DeFi protocols, aiming to simplify the on-chain trading experience and empower them with participation in on-chain token launches. $ZEE, as listed on Coinmarketcap and Coingecko, came into existence on 19th October 2020, with the initial launch on the exchange MEXC and UniSwap.
The article will cover:
- ZeroSwap Product Suite and Utility Attached with $ZEE
- Yield that is staking rewards on the $ZEE token
- Staking rewards distributed so far.
The product suite in ZeroSwap and Benefits that $ZEE token offers
ZeroSwap Staking Module:
- Staking is a concept of locking the tokens in a contract and earning yield; there are two critical parts to yield: the initial capital deployed and the yield earned.
- $ZEE has been at the forefront of rewarding the community in multiple ways; ZeroSwap Staking offers yield i.e staking rewards to hold and stake $ZEE, access to exclusive on-chain token launches via ZeeDO, and the most important utility that is gas-less trading on the ZeroSwapDEX.
$ZEE and Participation in IDOs
Staking $ZEE allows users to participate in the exclusive token sale on ZeeDO, an on-chain token sale platform under the ZeroSwap Product Suite. So far, 25+ projects have raised funds, with an average ROI of 12x.
$ZEE to access gas-less trading on-chain.
Staking $ZEE is a prerequisite to access gas-less on-chain trading on the ZeroSwapDEX; currently, the DEX offers five free trades per day on the ethereum chain and ten free transactions per day on Polygon, BNB Chain, Avalanche, and Ethereum. The ZeroSwap DEX supports trading on the same chain and, shortly, launching trading on cross-chains, directional trading executing a trade based on a specific view about the market’s or asset’s price.
Yield and Rewards distributed so far in the ZeroSwap Staking Module:
- ZeroSwap $ZEE token can be staked on Polygon, Avalanche, Ethereum or BNB Chain.
- The ongoing yield in the ZeroSwap Staking Module is 5%.
- Currently 30 Million tokens that is 50% of the tokens from the total supply are staked in the contract.
- Since the inception of the Staking Module, 5 Million $ZEE has been distributed so far to users for staking $ZEE tokens.
- A whopping volume of 89 Million $ZEE has gone in and out of the staking module.
The net benefit of yield on staking can be calculated based on the net gain/loss in principal value + the realised yield. However there are always other parameters like the benefits of holding a token for accessing the product in an efficient manner.
In order to maximise the returns from a product, holding the token is not just one criteria, the use cases, capital deployed, the infrastructure and various product offerings have to be taken into consideration.
Updated Reward Structure on the ZeroSwap Staking Module.
Due to more utilities getting unlocked, the rewards on the staking module are updated to 5% yearly. However we ensure that being the most customer centric company, the most active users would be rewarded on timely basis.
ZeroSwap provides users with a simplified way to swap on multichains with zero gas fees. We pay gas for users when they swap on-chain using meta-transactions.
We are live on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom, Optimism, Celo & Arbitrum Chain.